The Oat Milk soy wax candles are hand poured, clean burning, and made in recyclable and reusable containers right in NYC.
Oat Milk aromatherapy scent profile: - Sweet notes of vanilla, oatmeal, and cinnamon create a calming but not overpowering fragrance - Topped with fresh oats and cinnamon - Warm and comforting.
Burn times: 8oz: 40 - 50 hours. For best candle burn and longest life we recommend burning for between 1 and 3 hours at a time.
Tips for Candle Care:
- Make sure to trim your wick to 1/4 of an inch after each use to avoid soot and uneven burning.
- Do not move your candle for at least one hour after blowing it out.
- Never leave a lit candle unsupervised, close to flammable items, or in reach of children or pets.
- When your candle has burned down to about an inch of wax, it's time to stop burning
- All QCC containers are recyclable and reusable. Wash yours out with soap and hot water to give it new life!
I donate 10% of proceeds from all QCC candles to support the LGBTQ+ community on Kauaʻi.